Boomers buy products and services for others, not just themselves, boomers love to invest in educational products and services, especially for their grandchildren. If brands can market their products in this way, they will grab their attention. They like to be fully informed about products and services, and they want to interact with their brands in a personal way. When a brand makes a promise they expect it to be delivered. Willing to wait for brands messages and communication much longer than millennials, therefore they can be more understanding.
Take a glance at what baby boomers need from their favorite brands, 2019:
- 30% of surveyed boomers reported that they want their brands to make them feel like valued customers.
- 29% indicated that they need their favorite brands to produce eco-friendly products.
- 28% of surveyed boomers mentioned that they want their favorite brands to improve their skills, knowledge and help them in simplifying their daily life.
- 26% said that they want their favorite brands to provide them with innovative products.
- 25% of surveyed baby boomers reported that they need their favorite brands to keep them updated with the latest news and products.
A Graph Shows What Baby Boomers Want Form Their Favorite Brands, 2019.