Studying Mom’s life is very important for marketers. 83% of new moms are Millennials with an average age 25.8 of a first-time mom in the US, and around the world, almost 8 in every 10 births are to millennials with over 100 million globally each year. That makes IAB and BabyCenter pay attention to moms and their key role in the purchasing process.
Take a Glance at the US Millennial Moms Shopping Behavior and Attitudes:
- Purchasing criteria of US Millennial moms have changed in 2015 than before. Safety comes as the most important criteria for US moms at a rate of 77%, then convenient for purchasing with a rate of 65%.
- US Millennial moms spend an average amount of $13,127 on a child annually, groceries, food, and cleansers are the most category that they purchase.
- 1 in 4 of US Millennial moms do half or more of their shopping online at a rate of 45% of them focusing on natural/wholesome ingredients when making everyday purchases.
- Nearly 8 in 10 of US Millennial moms use their phone for shopping, while the in-store search for or download mobile coupons and search for better prices elsewhere.
- 81% of US Millennial moms use their smartphone for shopping when they are in-store, compared to 73% in Canada and 63% in the UK.
- US Millennial moms spend about 1.7 hrs online on PC/laptop, and about 2.3 hrs online on smartphones.
- 44% of US Millennial moms notice ads on NET of Laptop/PC/Smartphone/Tablet, compared to 36% in the UK.
- Pictures of babies and families are the most elements that are often featured in digital ads and get US Millennial moms attention.
A Graph Shows The Percentage of Millennial Moms That Owns a Smartphone.