For an in-depth on the trends, channels, B2B Marketers tactics, and tools are prioritizing to drive pipeline performance in 2017 and beyond, read the below insights:
- The number of respondents who indicated their demand budget would decline increased from 8% last year to 13% this year.
- More than two-thirds of respondents indicated their demand Budgets would increase in 2017.
- 89% of marketers ranked improving the ability to measure and analyze marketing impact as a top priority.
- 46% are actively measuring campaign attribution and influence, while an equal rate (46%) are planning to use in the next year.
- Multichannel lead nurturing plans increased to 50% this year (up from 41% in 2016).
- Content planning/content syndication plans climbed to 42% this year (up from 35%).
A Graph Shows How The Demand Generation Budget Will Change in 2017.
This Survey was conducted from December 2016 through early January 2017, and the report is based on responses from 105 marketing executives from companies ranging in size from under $10 million in revenue (34%) to $1 billion-plus (10%). The highest percentage of respondents (39%) were midmarket from organizations in the $100 million range, The respondents represent a range of different industries; the largest sector is software/technology (53%), followed by business services/consulting (19%).