Smart B2B marketers are using multiple channels and tactics in order to generate leads. While B2B digital marketers are increasingly acknowledging the importance of brand awareness as a goal for their digital campaigns, conversions remain the most used metric that marketers are using it to judge the performance of their marketing efforts. B2B digital marketers need to make a radical shift in their thinking and planning around attribution in order to get the most out of their digital campaigns.
Key Findings of The State of B2B Digital Marketing Report 2019:
- Generating enough leads is ranked as the biggest B2B digital marketing challenge by surveyed B2B marketers with a rate of 26.16%.
- Conversion rate is ranked as the most used metric for measuring digital marketing performance by surveyed B2B marketers with a rate of 35.43%.
- Multi-Channel (All Influencing TouchPoints) is ranked as the most used attribution model by surveyed B2B marketers for measuring ROI with a rate of 29.47%.
- Social media is ranked as the channel that drives most leads by surveyed B2B marketers with a rate of 63.20%.
- Videos are ranked as the content type that drives most leads by surveyed B2B marketers with a rate of 45.70%.
- 97% of surveyed B2B marketers reported that they are planning to invest more in a responsive design/mobile-friendly website in 2019.
A Graph Shows The Channels That Drives Lead Generations, 2019.
What’s in “State of B2B Digital Marketing 2019” Report:
- Key Ideas.
- General Digital Marketing Goals, Challenges, & Trends.
- Channels, Platforms, & Content.
- Marketing Technology & Sales Goals.
- Demographics & Survey Methodology.
- Final Thoughts.
Number of Pages:
Data were driven from 302 responses from U.S. B2B marketers across a wide range of industries and job levels/roles. Percentages stated in this report are rounded to the nearest percent. Questions marked with an asterisk exceed a 100% total, as respondents were asked to select all applicable answers for these questions.