The Facebook community continues to grow rapidly year-over-year until it tops all social media platforms. Facebook ads business is also doing well.
Figure out the top-line findings mentioned in Facebook’s first-quarter 2017 earnings report:
- Facebook daily active users totaled 1,284 billion users.
- Facebook monthly active users totaled 1,936 billion users.
- Facebook ads revenue decreased to $7,857 in Q1 2017 after $8,629 in Q4 2016.
- The US and Canada achieved the highest ads revenue which estimated at $3,851 million.
- The average revenue per user estimated at $4.23 and it reached a higher level in the US and Canada also.
- Facebook net income figured with $3,064.
A Graph Shows Facebook Average Revenue Per User, 2017.