More than 1,500 of US fashion shoppers were surveyed to provide insight into the demographics and psychographics behind their behaviors and trends.
- 52% of American online fashion shoppers purchase using smartphones or tablets while 48% shop only on the desktop.
- T-shirts, shirts, shoes, pants & accessories are the top 5 products purchased on the smartphone.
- The top 5 products purchased on desktop/laptop and tablet are shoes, t-shirts, shirts, pants & accessories.
- Fashion shoppers are more likely to use mobiles for purchasing in evening and desktop at day.
- Fashion online shoppers that purchase on smartphones (Smartphonistas) account for nearly two-thirds (63%) of fashion buyers aged under 35 years.
- Smartphonistas are more likely to share images of purchases on social networks (37% vs. 20% for desktop buyers).
- 68% of fashion shoppers research new clothes on a smartphone.
- 51% of fashion shoppers said they prefer purchasing on smartphones vs. other devices.
- “Shop Hoppers” who have purchased from at least one new retailer in 2015 are 40% more likely than non-Shop Hoppers to be under 45.
Figure Show The Most USed Devices to Purchase Clothes.