Holiday marketing spending is increasing, driven by online year-over-year growth. If you’re a marketer in e-commerce or retail, you have to take a hard look at how your marketing players currently operate. Reveal Mobile has conducted a survey on over 260 owners and managers of small-to-medium businesses in the US. Read on to learn how you can turn these results into actionable marketing tactics that will boost your bottom line during the biggest shopping season.
Snapshot of the Holiday Advertising Forecast 2018:
- Social media marketing grabbed the most of holiday advertising budget in the US, followed far by email marketing.
- Digital media will grape the vast majority of holiday Ad spend versus traditional media.
- 84% of advertisers view location-based marketing with some degree of importance.
- Facebook is the most popular choice for reaching their market (41.8%), followed by Google, Instagram, and Amazon.
A Graph Shows the Allocation of Holiday Advertising Budget in the USA – 2018
Content of “The Holiday Advertising Forecast” Report:
- The Background.
- Digital Vs. Traditional Ad Spend.
- Key Takeaways.
Number of Pages:
Data was driven from 266 owners and managers of small-to-medium businesses based in the United States through Survey Monkey’s Audience panel during August 2018.