As marketers, needs to deliver leads to the hungry sales teams they have an array of software tools to help them to achieve this goal of generating and delivering leads. Whether in a small and medium business or medium and large enterprises, they are likely to use some combination of marketing automation, lead management automation, and customer relationship management (CRM) tools. A marketing automation system is a software platform that allows marketing teams and organizations to more easily and effectively execute marketing campaign across online channels like email, social media, and websites, it personalizes and automates the repetitive tasks associated with campaigns follow-up.
The Key Findings of “Marketing Automation Integration, 2019” Report:
- Improving campaign effectiveness is ranked as the primary objective for marketing automation integration strategy to be achieved with a rate of 57%.
- Improving marketing/sales alignment is ranked as the critical challenge of the marketing automation integration strategy success with a rate of 49%
- Total cost or pricing model is ranked as the most important factor in choosing a marketing automation system to be integrated with a rate of 53%.
- The generated revenue is ranked as the most important metric of measuring the marketing automation benefits with a rate of 60%.
A Graph Shows The Important Metrics of Measuring The Benefits of Marketing Automation Integration, 2019.
The Content of “Marketing Automation Integration, 2019” Report:
- Marketing Automation Integration.
- Primary Objectives.
- Strategic Success.
- Critical Challenges to Success.
- Objectives Versus Challenges.
- How Total Budget is Changing.
- Important Factors for Integration.
- Time Frame for Realization of Benefits.
- Important Metrics for Measuring Benefits.
- Resources Used for Integration.
- Ascend2 Research Partner Programs.
Number of Pages:
Ascend2 benchmarks conducted a survey with a standardized online questionnaire and a proprietary 3-Minute Survey format. This survey was fielded to a panel of marketing influencers and marketing research subscribers.