Jack Dorsey, Twitter’s CEO has announced the second quarter 2018 earnings results reporting that the second quarter results reflect the work they’re doing to ensure more people get value from Twitter every day. Twitter’s total revenue reached $711 million in Q2, an increase of 24% year-over-year. This solid growth reflects continued sales momentum with advertisers built around better ad relevance and improving ROI.
Read the below points sheds light on the latest Twitter earnings results for the second quarter of 2018:
- Total US revenue was $367 million in Q2, an increase of 10% year-over-year. Total international revenue was $344 million, an increase of 44% year-over-year.
- Total advertising revenue was $601 million in Q2, an increase of 23% year-over-year or 21% on a constant currency basis.
- Twitter’s GAAP net income totaled $100 million, GAAP net margin accounted 14%, adjusted EBITDA reached $265 million, and adjusted EBITDA margin recorded 37% in Q2 2018.
- Twitter’s daily active users (DAUs) grew 11% year-over-year.
- Twitter’s total average monthly active users (MAUs) reached 335 million in Q2 2018. The US only holds 68 million MAUs on average.
A Graph Shows the Twitter’s Advertising Revenue by Geography in the Second Quarter of 2018