Changes in the digital market move at the speed of light. This makes keeping up with the latest insights into the consumer behaviour a nightmare. UKOM launched its quarterly report on the UK digital market; review the latest insights into the online population in the UK, its online behaviour, use of devices, as well as the top platforms they visit.
Key Findings of the Online Behaviour of the UK Audience:
- Mobile devices ( both smartphones and tablets) acquire 75% of time spent online by UK adult. Most of them are Millennials and females.
- 27% of online adults in the UK are now mobile-only, compared to 61% who are multi-platform users.
- 3 in 10 of mobile-only users aged more than 55 years old.
- YouTube, Facebook, and Google Search are the top 20 mobile apps in the Uk by unique visitors.
A Pie Chart Shows the Mobile-only Audience in the UK by Age – 2018
Content of “The UK Digital Market Overview – Q3 2018” Report:
- A Guide to Data Sources
- Usage by Platform
- Multi-Platform Usage
- Top Properties: Total Digital Population
- Mobile Usage
- Top Properties: Mobile Population
- Key Changes: Mar 18 Vs. Dec 17
Number of Pages:
This study uses the Comscore suite of UKOM approved products, namely Comscore MMX, Comscore Video Metrix and Comscore MMX Multi-Platform, and also Comscore Mobile Metrix which is pending UKOM approval.