Holiday shopping season is a highly tracked time full of analytics, statistics, behaviors, and trends. AdColony has conducted a new survey investigates the shopping behaviour and preferences of consumers in the United Kingdom during the 2018 holiday shopping season. The study dug deeper on how mobile device plays a vital role in the purchasing journey.
Key Findings of Holiday Shopping Survey 2018:
- Nearly half of the holiday shoppers in the UK are between 35 and 74 years old.
- 43% use their smartphones to make online purchases, 33% use PC/laptops.
- 51% always shop with using their mobile devices.
- Consumers in the UK are more likely to shop in-app over a mobile browser.
A Pie Chart Shows the Mobile Shopping Preference During Holiday Season in UK, 2018
Content of “The UK Holiday Shopping Survey 2018” Report:
- About the study.
- Holiday shoppers’ demographics.
- Devices used to make online purchases.
- The role of mobile during the holiday shopping season.
- Top products purchased.
- Consumer interactions with ads.
Number of Pages:
The AdColony Holiday Shopping Survey 2018 was distributed globally and garnered more than 1,000 responses. This report focuses on the results of the United Kingdom. Respondents are aged 14 years old to over 75 years old.