People sometimes overlook the fact that the LinkedIn Marketing team operates like any other B2B marketing team. But the difference is that LinkedIn marketing insiders know more than anybody about successful marketing on LinkedIn. And for sure you want the same insider knowledge that helps top marketers drive the best possible results on LinkedIn.
Read over the LinkedIn Insiders’ Confessions eBook and find out new tricks to make your B2B marketing life easier, more cost-efficient and more productive. These techniques and tactics can benefit any marketer advertising and sharing content on the LinkedIn platform.
This Guide will save your time and budget while helping you to reach the audience you need. Also, it will provide you with great insights on improving the ROI of your B2B marketing on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Marketing Insiders’ Secret Tips to Set Your LinkedIn Budget
- If you have a small budget, start with two or three campaigns, spread your budget evenly across them, and you can then make data-driven decisions about which to invest in.
- The minimum recommended budgeting for LinkedIn campaigns is between $3,000 and $5,000 per month because spending less than that causes data to flow too slowly.
- As a starting point, use the 10% formula to set your LinkedIn budget. For example, if you have an audience of 100,000 for a campaign, it’s recommended to set a budget of £10,000, $10,000 or €10,000.
The Content of “Confessions of LinkedIn Marketing Insiders” eBook:
- Chapter 1: What Everyone Should Know About the Cost of Advertising on LinkedIn
- Chapter 2: What Everyone Should Know About Finding Your Audience on LinkedIn
- Chapter 3: What Everyone Should Know About Setting Up a Campaign for Success
- Chapter 4: What Everyone Should Know About Measuring Linkedin Campaigns and Demonstrating ROI
LinkedIn Marketing Insiders Who Providing This eBook
Number of Pages: