Have you ever run an external traffic campaign before?
Do you want to drive traffic to your Amazon listing?
LandingCube launched its definitive guide filled with actionable information that you can implement in your Amazon business. The guide focuses mainly on driving traffic from outside of Amazon to your product page. (This is usually called “outside traffic,” or “external traffic”).
The common traffic sources mentioned in this guide are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Blogs.
Download the guide now, put it into practice and see how it affects your Amazon rank…
Download the LandingCube Guide and learn:
- How to build a successful sales funnel for your Amazon business using external traffic.
- Which tools you’ll need to successfully drive traffic to your Amazon listing.
- How to build a landing page in less than 3 minutes.
- How to drive traffic to your Amazon listing, and which traffic channels are particularly promising.
- How to set up Facebook Ads for your Amazon business.
- How to show highly effective Facebook retargeting ads to people that have previously bought from you.
- How to use Google AdWords & Search Engine Marketing to grow your Amazon sales and Best Sellers Rank.
- How to boost your reviews, while staying fully compliant with Amazon’s terms of service.
Amazon Sales Funnel: You want to drive external traffic to a landing page, instead of straight to Amazon.
The Table of Content of “How to Drive Traffic to Your Amazon Listing” Guide:
- Chapter 1: An Amazon Sales Funnel That Works
- Chapter 2: Tools Of The Trade
- Chapter 3: Creating Your Amazon Landing Page
- Chapter 4: Driving Traffic To Your Amazon Listing
- Chapter 5: Advertising Amazon Products on Facebook
- Chapter 6: Facebook Retargeting for Amazon Products
- Chapter 7: Google AdWords for Amazon Sellers
- Chapter 8: Getting Product Reviews
- Chapter 9: Conclusion
Number of Pages: