Email marketing now offers marketers innovative ways to push campaigns to the next level. In this regard, Movable Ink launched this playbook provides you with examples of contextual email marketing campaigns for the media, publishing and entertainment industries that have proven to drive engagement & ROI.
The Guide will teach you how to build a loyal fanbase. Besides, some of the email tips and best practices designed specifically for today’s marketers.
To Achieve Your Email Marketing Goals Use This Checklist When You’re Planning Your Email Campaign:
- Use location targeting to make content relevant at a local level:
- Geo-targeting helps boost engagement and subscriptions by determining where students are opening emails and offering university-specific versions of the publication and that can increase click-through rates from the standard of 1.5–3.5% to 13%.
- Drive sales and upgrades by using an API to offer live inventory:
- APIs are Application Programming Interfaces which used across a variety of platforms and channels and allow marketers to unlock data and add functionality to emails that enrich the user experience.
- Offer up-to-the-minute content with web cropping:
- So you can leverage the reach of email and ensure access to your freshest content.
- Make messages relevant to weather targeting:
- Incorporate live social feeds to build a social community that amplifies your message:
- Use social media along with your email marketing campaigns to create an engaged social community and let fans share their positive experiences.
- Use data to personalize content with progressive profiling, and always use emails to optimize for mobile devices.
Some Stats Into Media, Publishing, and Entertainment Email Opens. Download the Full Guide and Find More
Number of Pages: