Facebook Custom Audience is a type of targeted advertising service that enables businesses to import users’ email addresses for retargeting on Facebook. Custom Audiences are a powerful way for online businesses to interact with relevant users across multiple channels.
All of the top marketers use Custom Audiences in their Facebook Ads because they actually work. And here are some case studies that quickly prove their worth in using Custom Audiences:
- KingNet: Over 75% CTR, +46.6% Conversion Rate, 43.37% lower CPA.
- OpenSky: Over 30% Conversion Rate.
- JackThreads: 30% Lower CPA for member signups.
- KIXEYE: 2x Higher conversion rate, 5.5X higher LifeTime Value.
Download the full guide and discover what Custom Audiences are, how to start using them, some of the best ideas to grow your business and how can Custom Audiences make your ROI skyrocket to new heights.
What You’ll Learn From the 2019 Edition of Adespresso’s Guide to Facebook Custom Audiences:
- How to create more than one type of Custom Audiences including customer lists, app users, website visitors, and lookalikes.
- How to use Custom Audiences to increase your leads and sales.
- Some advanced marketing tips to successfully use Custom Audiences.
- The key Custom Audiences Dos and Don’ts.
- How to retarget your Facebook Ads to your prospects – without knowing their email or contact information.
- The advantages of creating Custom Audiences with AdEspresso.
An Example of the Strategy of Targeting Your Page Engagement Fans With a Lead Magnet
The Content of “The Ultimate Guide to Custom Audiences, 2019 Edition”:
- What are Custom Audiences?
- How to Create a Customer List Custom Audience
- How to Create a Website Custom Audience
- How to Create an App Activity Audience
- How to Create an Engagement Audience
- Using Lookalike Audience
- How to Target Your Facebook Ads to a Custom Audience
- 8 Ways To Boost Your Campaigns with Custom Audiences
Number of Pages: