During the holiday season, marketers honed their online purchasing skills to boost sales and gain the most of their marketing efforts. Email marketing should be one of marketers’ go-to tactics and plan optimized email campaigns. It’s important to note that email marketing is up to par with landing pages. Marketers’ emails need to lead somewhere. They need to turn a click into a commitment. And that’s where landing pages come in.
This guide focuses on some tips for creating holiday emails that customers and customers-to-be will love and engage with. Besides convincing the visitor to convert while removing anything that could distract from that goal.
A Quick Glance: 5 Principles of High-Converting Landing Pages
- Headline: The first way you need to steal the attention and keep it during the frenetic holiday rush. But how?
- Hero Shot: There’s no better way to capture your visitor’s interest than some great photography.
- Benefits: The second step after capturing attention is to answer the visitor’s question: “What will this do for me?”.
- Social Proof: Positive reviews are critical here as nearly 70% of online consumers look to product reviews before purchasing a product.
- Call to Action: It’s essentially what you want your visitor to click in order to complete the conversion goal.
Example for Principle 2 for Raising Conversion Rate: Using Hero Shots
Example for Principle 5 for Raising Conversion Rate: Call-To-Action
Content of “The Holiday Email Marketing & Landing Page” Guide:
- Deliver like Santa with optimized email campaigns.
- Clicks to conversions: the magic of landing pages.
- 5 principles of high-converting landing pages.
- Creating an irresistibly clickable call to action.
- Making it work on mobile.
- Email & landing pages, like two turtle doves.
Number of Pages: