Programmatic advertising is supporting B2B marketers in creating better campaigns that reach their target audience more effectively. Programmatic advertising is when companies automate the buying and selling process of ad inventory. The process uses artificial intelligence and real-time bidding for programmatic platforms like mobile, display, video, television and social channel access. These artificial intelligence technologies use algorithms that analyze consumer behavior when online.
Take a glance at the percentage of B2B organizations that currently buying or selling advertising programmatically:
- 63% of surveyed B2B marketers reported that their organizations are currently buying or selling advertising programmatically, while 33% indicated that they are not buying or selling any advertising programmatically.
- Only 4% of surveyed B2B marketers are not sure of their organizations are buying or selling any programmatic advertising.
A Chart Shows The Percentage of Organizations That Sell or Buy Advertising Programmatically.
Digital advertising used to be bought and sold by humans who can be expensive with a little bit rate of mistakes. Artificial intelligence is getting better year after year and programmatic advertising is no different. Artificial intelligence is cheaper and more efficient than humans and programmatic advertising is promising to make the ad-buying system better with programmatic advertising making the buying and selling process of ads digital, mistakes are less likely to be made & cheaper.
Take a glance at how B2B organizations are going to spend on programmatic advertising in 2019 compared to 2018:
- 20% of surveyed B2B marketers mentioned that their organizations are spending significantly more in 2019 on programmatic advertising with an increase of 25%.
- 41% of surveyed B2B marketers said that their organizations are going to spend more on programmatic advertising in 2019.
- 34% of B2B marketers indicated that their organizations are going to spend the same on programmatic advertising in 2019 as they spent in 2018.
A Chart Shows The Programmatic Advertising Spending in 2019 Compared to 2018.