Email is considered as one of the best and quickest channels of communication that helps in sending and receiving important data and information. Different types of email marketing campaigns can help companies to reach their target audience and convert them as their consumers, email campaigns focus on customer retention or prospecting via lead generation, many brands send email newsletters to update subscribers on the latest news and provide other engaging content.
Take a glance at the most difficult email types deployed for marketing purposes, 2019:
- Personalized messaging is ranked as the most difficult email type used for marketing purposes by surveyed marketers at a rate of 47%.
- Multiple-topic & lead nurturing are ranked as the second most difficult email types deployed for marketing purposes with a rate of 39%.
- Transactional /e-commerce comes at next as a difficult email type used by marketers for marketing purposes at a rate of 32%.
- A plain-text email also listed as a difficult email type used for marketing purposes at a rate of 26%.
- Milestone & single topic emails are also ranked as difficult types of marketing purposes email with a rate of 15%.
A Graph Shows The Most Difficult Email Types Deployed For Marketing Purposes, 2019.