Social media marketing has grown to become a crucial and essential part of every firm’s strategy to expand its reach and enhance its products and services.
Social media is key to understand social media users across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
Let’s take a quick look at the Facebook insights and usage in 2020;
- According to Crowd Analyzer, Facebook is the most popular platform with the majority of users being male. Generation Z and Y are the ones most likely to be using Facebook. Fashion, sports, and music are the highest interests for Egyptian users in 2020.
- The total number of active users on Facebook in Egypt is 38 million. There are more male users (24 million) than female users (14 million).
- The total number of English users is 8.2 million, while the total number of Arabic users is 39 million.
- The Egyptian number of male users who access the social media platform via the Android device is 24 million, compared to 1.8 million users who access via iPhone.
- The Egyptian number of female users who access the social media platform via the Android device is 13 million, compared to 1.3 million users who access via iPhone.
Cast a look at the Facebook insights and usage in Egypt in 2018 here.