Social Media in Qatar Usage has been changing and changes over the past few years like every other country’s social media usage, here are a few insights of Qatar’s social media usage over the past few years:
in January 2021, the number of social media users in Qatar reached 2.87 million .
The number of social media users in Qatar remained unchanged between 2020 and 2021. Also, the number of social media users in Qatar was equivalent to 98.8% of the total population in January 2021.
The impact of social media on the global communications landscape over the past decade has been profound, during that time, social networks have become mainstream, as social channels have grown from nascent services to media behemoths.
The Middle East has also seen the impact of this evolution in communication. As elsewhere, social media in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is used for a wide range of purposes from information gathering and entertainment to e-Commerce activities and different forms of creative expression.
In this post, we will take a look at social media in Qatar in 2019, 2022 and recently in 2023…Keep on reading, to know more.
- Facebook is ranked as the most used social media platform in Qatar with a total of 2.70 million monthly active users.
- Instagram is ranked as the second most used social media platform by Qatar internet users with a rate of 930.0 thousand active monthly users.
- Twitter comes next as a top used social media platform in Qatar with a rate of 708.5 thousand monthly active users.
- Snapchat is also listed as a used social media platform by internet users in Qatar with a rate of 525.0 thousand active users monthly.
- LinkedIn is listed as the least used social media platform with a rate of 760.0 thousand monthly active users.
A Figure Shows The Social Media Advertising Audiences in Qatar, 2019.
If you’re looking for the best tool for social media management in 2022 no matter what platform you’re using, then you have to use Fanpage Karma.
Social Media in Qatar: Facebook Users in Qatar in 2022:
- Meta’s advertising resources indicate that Facebook had 2.10 million users in Qatar in early 2022.
- According to Meta, Facebook’s ad rate in Qatar was equivalent to 71.1% of the total population at the start of 2022.
- That means the eligible audience in Qatar who use Facebook in 2022 is 80.6%.
- According to the social media in Qatar statistics, at the start of 2022, 25.3% of Facebook’s ad audience in Qatar was female, and 74% was male.
You can do so many with one tool like GetResponse, you can engage with your customers, grow your audience, get your business online, boost online sales, and more! Go and check it now!
Social Media in Qatar 2022: Instagram Users in Qatar in 2022:
- When it comes to using Instagram, in early 2022, Instagram had 1.20 million users.
- According to social media in Qatar, when it comes to Instagram’s ad reach, it was equivalent to 40.6% of the total population at the start of the year.
- Also, 46.1% of the eligible audience in Qatar uses Instagram in 2022.
- Furthermore, a percentage of 41% is Instagram’s ad reach at the start of 2022 of the local internet user base.
- In early 2022, 37.1% of Instagram’s ad audience in Qatar was female, on the other hand, 62.9% were male.
The following figure is the Instagram audience advertising profile in 2022:
SEO is king, therefore you have to be very accurate with choosing the right words for your target audience to reach higher ranks. That’s why we choose KWFinder, one of the top SEO tools to help you with choosing the right words!
Social Media Insights of Qatar in 2023:
These are the statistics of social media users in Qatar in 2023.
Social Media in Qatar’s Platforms Usage in 2023:
- In April 2023, Qatar had 3,315,200 Facebook users.
- The largest user group (1,403,400) was between the ages of 25 and 34.
- In April 2023, there were 2,509,600 Messenger users in Qatar, representing 84.4% of the country’s populace.
- 75.1% of them were men, which is the majority.
- The largest user group (1,110,000) was between the ages of 25 and 34.
Instagram’s Usage in Qatar of 2023:
- In April 2023, there were 1,661,700 Instagram users in Qatar, representing 55.9% of the country’s total population.
- They were 65% men, which was the majority.
- The greatest user demographic (729,700) was between the ages of 25 and 34.
Other Sources Stats. of Social Media in Qatar’s Usage 2023: According to similarweb