Social media is key to understand social media users across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat. Right now, social media platforms are essential for every firm.
In order to have better communication with your target audience you need to know how they use social media, in light of that here are some insights for the social media platform, Twitter;
Let’s take a glance at Twitter insights and usage in KSA in 2020:
- Based on Crowd Analyzer‘s Twitter insights and usage in KSA, there has been quite an increase in Twitter from 2019 to 2020 going from 11M to 14M. Saudi Arabia has one of the highest user bases in the region.
- There has been a slight increase in both English and Arabic users. Even though there are more males than females, the number of female users on Twitter is relatively high in comparison to other social media platforms.
- The total number of active users on Twitter in KSA is 14 million. The male users are 7.3 million, on the other side, the female users are 6.7 million.
- According to the Twitter insights and usage in KSA 2020, The total number of English users is 3.3 million, while the total number of Arabic users is 7.1 million.
- The number of active male users who access Twitter via the Android device is 4.8 million, compared to 4 million users who access via iPhone.
- The number of active female users who access Twitter via the Android device is 2.8 million, compared to 6 million users who access via iPhone.
Take a look at the social media usage in Egypt here.