Customer experience management focuses on creating differentiated experiences at touch points that customers choose to interact with company or organization, an increasingly fundamental requirement for advertisers is the ability to target the right type of advertising to the right customers and prospects in real time. The ability to dynamically segment audiences is the most desired capability for companies when it comes to improving the advertising experience for consumers. Customer experience encompasses every aspect of a company’s offering the quality of customer care, of course, but also advertising, packaging, product and service features, ease of use, and reliability.
Take a glance at what Would help in improving customer experience over the next five years from the advertisers point of view, 2018:
- 67% of surveyed advertisers reported that the ability of the dynamic segmenting of audiences is ranked as the most factor that would improve customer experience in the next five years.
- 59% of surveyed advertisers said that omnichannel media execution to deliver cohesive messages.
- 49% indicated that AI technology that dynamically powers creatively comes at next as a factor that would improve customer experience over the next five years.
- 46% mentioned that the less intrusive ad formats such as native would help in improving customer experience in the next five years.
- 44% of surveyed advertisers reported that giving consumers the choice over how data is used would improve the customer experience in the next five years.
A Graph Shows What Would Help Customers’ Experience in Advertising Over The Next Five Years, 2018.