From cars to cappuccinos, Facebook is one of the few advertising platforms where a wide swath of company verticals can thrive with more than 4 million advertisers
Read the below and learn more about how Facebook users engage with ads, brands, retailers, and products on Facebook.
Users Who Click on Facebook Ads:
- Users who click on Facebook ads are 3.5x more likely to buy.
- 33.9% of respondent cited that they clicked on a Facebook ad, while nearly 60% didn’t do so.
- 26% of those who clicked an ad complete a purchase.
- 68% of respondents aged 18-24-years reported that they didn’t click on Facebook ads in the last 30 days, they were least likely to buy.
Facebook and Brand Awareness
- 47.4% of respondents were introduced to a new brand or product on Facebook.
- 26.9%% cited that they had prior knowledge about the brands and products they saw on Facebook.
- 25.7% claimed that they didn’t see any products on Facebook.
Facebook Messenger for Brands & Retailers
- The majority of respondents (82.2%) reported that they didn’t communicate with a brand or a retailer via Facebook Messenger overall, compared with 17.9% who did so.
- Only 4.1% of them made a purchase via Facebook Messenger, while 5.7% used Facebook Messenger to contact customer service.
Feeling Towards Facebook Ads
- Most of Facebook users (54.6%) feel positive or indifferent about ads on Facebook, while only 15.3% don’t notice ads on Facebook.
- 30.2% of respondents find ads on Facebook to be irrelevant or annoying. They are likely to hide or report your ads.
Data were driven by 1500 Facebook users. Data were conducted between March 14, 2017, and March 15, 2017.