Online shopping attitude is related to consumers’ psychological state in terms of making purchases on the Internet. One of the biggest advantages of online shopping is that consumers can buy almost anything that they could imagine without leaving their homes.
It is one of the important factors of online shopping by shopping online time can be saved and it can also reduce the efforts of the customer. Time is saved with the help of online shopping during the purchasing of goods and the time required to go to the traditional store also gets reduced.
Online shopping has been shown to provide more satisfaction to modern consumers seeking convenience and speed.
The Key Findings of “The Future Shopper, 2019” Report:
- 62% of surveyed online shoppers reported that they are excited about ordering their good through one retailer.
- 96% of surveyed shoppers mentioned that the most important factor that influences their purchasing decisions is the price.
- 84% of surveyed online shoppers indicated that fast delivery is their main motivating factor to make purchases from a certain retailer.
- 64% of surveyed online shoppers said that they check prices on Amazon while they shopping in-store.
- 53% of surveyed generation Z online shoppers indicated that they prefer to shop with a brand or retailer with a physical store.
- 70% of surveyed online shoppers mentioned that they would be happy if they receive free samples from online retailers to try based on their purchasing history and preferences.
- 43% of surveyed online shoppers said that they are more likely to make purchases from digitally innovative brands.
- 61% of surveyed online shoppers reported that the main motivation that would influence them to buy from another retailer over Amazon is the lower prices.
- 72% of surveyed online shoppers said that they wish other brands and retailers offered services similar to Amazon prime.
- Search engines are ranked as the main channel for online shoppers when they look for inspiration with a rate of 51%.
The Figure Shows Where Online Shoppers Start Their Search For Products, 2019.
The Content of “The Future Shopper, 2019” Report:
- Executive summary.
- Purchase and loyalty.
- The Amazon Effect.
- Future shopper insights.
- Today’s shopper.
- About Wunderman Thompson Commerce.
- Services to support brands and retailers.
Number of Pages:
This report was conducted by the independent research consultancy Censuswide. A total of 15,188 consumers in 8 countries, who shop online at least once a month, were interviewed online during January and February 2019; 2,019 from the UK, 2,099 from the US, 2,006 from France, 2,015 from Germany, 2,008 from the Netherlands, 2,001 from Spain, 1,507 from Belgium, and 1,533 from Czech.