Twitter is obviously the place where showing you what’s happening in the world and what’s being talked about. In this quarter, Twitter didn’t achieve strong progress except in live video; a growth continued at a rate of 22%.
Read the below and find out more about Twitter Q2 2017 earnings:
- Twitter monthly active usage stayed the same as the last quarter; totaled 328 million active users.
- Twitter daily active usage declined -2% to reach 12% after 14% in Q1.
- Twitter cost per ad engagement dropped from 63% in Q1 2017 to 53% in Q2.
- On the other hand, Twitter quarterly revenue increased slightly to reach $574 million in Q2 2017 after $548 in Q1.
- The quarterly net loss increased to hit -$116 million in Q2 2017.
- Quarterly adjusted EBITDA – Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation & Amortization- estimated $178 in Q2 2107, an increasing rate 2% Y-O-Y.