Changes in the digital market move at the speed of light. This makes keeping up with the latest insights into the consumer behaviour a nightmare. Read the UKOM’s UK Digital Market Overview report and get rid of any possible nightmare.
Key Findings of the Online Behaviour of the UK Audience:
- Mobile devices acquire 75% of time spent online by UK adult. Most of them are Millennials and females.
- 30% of online adults in the UK are now mobile-only, up from 27% in March 2018.
- YouTube, Facebook, and Google Search are the top 20 mobile apps in the Uk by unique visitors.
A Graph Shows the Time Spent Online in the UK By Devices & Demographics – Q3 2018
Content of “The UK Digital Market Overview – Q3 2018” Report:
- A Guide to Data Sources
- Usage by Platform
- Multi-Platform Usage
- Top Properties: Total Digital Population
- Mobile Usage
- Top Properties: Mobile Population
- Key Changes: Sep. 18 Vs. Jun. 18
Number of Pages:
This study uses the Comscore suite of UKOM approved products, namely Comscore MMX, Comscore Video Metrix and Comscore MMX Multi-Platform, and also Comscore Mobile Metrix which is pending UKOM approval.