Running a successful business is not an easy job. It’s not just the product you need to convince your existing & new customers. Also, it’s the story around the product and the brand, how you communicate, how to generate traffic to your site, how to turn your visitors into leads/buyers and keep them coming back for more as well.
11 Ways to Get More Traffic to Your Site:
- Work on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Run paid advertising campaigns.
- Start a blog.
- Engage in content marketing.
- Engage in social media.
- Exchange articles with other sites.
- Become a contributor.
- Upcycle your content.
- Reach out to influencers.
- Optimize your posts.
Related: How to Win Digital & Real-World Traffic With Local Reviews
Several Strategies for Your Lead Nurturing Program:
- Create a welcome series.
- Create a top of mind campaign.
- Consider who your users are.
- Use tagging and lead scoring.
- Reactivate dormant subscribers.
The First Task Is to Define Conversion:
- Focus on the right data Converting leads into buyers.
- Building a bridge between MQL and SQL.
- Talk to your sales representatives.
- Get to know your subscribers and observe their behavior.
- Using lead scoring and tagging to evaluate the readiness of leads to purchase.
- Timely messages with the right content.
Related: 6 Practical Steps to Generate More Demand Through Your Website
Few Rules Can Help You Design Your Strategy:
- Be personal.
- Go beyond expectations.
- Appreciate engagement.
The Table of Content of the “Complete Guide to Generating Leads Nurturing Prospects and Driving Conversions”:
- Part I. Lead Generation
- Part II. Lead Nurturing
- Part III. Conversion
- Part IV: Delight
Number of Pages: