Building Valentine’s Day email campaign that your subscribers would fall in love with is all about knowing your audience and finding a strong way to elicit customer engagement.
Follow the below points which guide you to make the excellent Valentine’s Day campaign ideas for email marketing:
- Making the right offer and provide the most suitable products and services a person would like to receive on such occasion.
- Make a connection between your email campaign and social media by using #hashtag and announce a contest to drive engagement with your brand on social.
- Invite your subscribers to share photos on social platforms with your products or using your service.
- Make your email simple and show subscribers that you know and care about them.
- Include emoji’s in subject lines to catch the eye.
- Segment your audience by gender, location, engagement, etc.
- Use purchase behavior to target past buyers.
- Offer free shipping or online gift card options.
- Always test before hitting send.
Graph Shows the Best Times for an Email Marketing Campaign During Valentine’s Day