Email marketing continues to be the best digital channel for ROI, so improving email performance with key metrics is of the utmost importance.
To learn email metrics to power data-driven marketing campaigns, the pivotal metrics used by these three core groups:
- Email marketers: It’s the email marketer’s job to turn boring blasts into highly personalized messaging. increase user engagement by tracking opens, clicks, unsubscribes and more.
An email is measured by Open Rate, CTR, CTO, and Unsubscribe Rate.
- DevOps and Engineers: Technical operations teams are usually responsible for measures, such as traffic shaping and bounce handling, to ensure high deliverability.
Metrics for Deliverability and Performance (Bounce Rate, Latency, Metrics for Strategy, Conversion Rate, Average Order Value, Customer Lifetime Value).
- Marketing executives: CMOs and other senior leaders should look to strategic metrics like conversion rate and average order value to determine true ROI from email.
The Table of Content of “The Growth Marketer’s Guide to Email Metrics”:
- Key Takeaways
- Email Marketer
- DevOps and Engineers
- Metrics for Deliverability and Performance
- Marketing Executives
- The Iterable and SparkPost Solution
- Customer Use Case: Zillow
Number of Pages: