Marketing moves at the speed of light and it’s no secret that inbound marketing and marketing automation have evolved over the years, but the driving principle remains the same.
These days, content marketing is one of the best ways to raise brand awareness among a targeted audience. Also, content marketing campaigns can bring you online authority, web traffic, leads, and sales.
Because you’re reading this inbound marketing guide, we’ll be presumptuous enough to assume two things about you: you’re interested in inbound marketing, and you’re probably quite new at this.
This inbound marketing guide will teach you:
- What are the fundamentals of inbound marketing?
- How to create an effective inbound strategy.
- How to integrate inbound with marketing automation to move leads through the pipeline.
- Where inbound marketing falls short, and how you can avoid common pitfalls.
What’s in “The Guide to Inbound Marketing and Automation”:
- The Era of Inbound
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Inbound Marketing Benefits
- Creating Brand Awareness
- Building Relationships
- Generating Leads
- Creating an Inbound Strategy
- Laying the Groundwork
- Buyer Personas
- Map Your Content to the Sales Funnel
- Getting Started with Content Creation
- White Papers or eBooks
- Promoting Content
- Optimizing for Search Engines
- Sharing your content
- Where Inbound Falls Short
- The Role of Automation
- Identifying Qualified Inbound Leads
- Nurture Leads That Aren’t Sales-Ready
- Always Stay in the Loop
- Accurately Calculate — and Improve — Inbound ROI
Number of Pages: