Diwali is the Hindu festival of lights. It’s been the biggest shopping season for Indian consumers, comparable to the holiday shopping period in the run-up to Christmas in the West. Gifts, apparel, jewelry, electronic appliances, lights, and crackers are the most purchased categories during this occasion.
To beat the competition and execute quick and effective seasonal campaigns, SEMrush provides this guide to help marketers run up their Diwali marketing campaigns.
Key Insights Help Running Up Digital Diwali Campaigns:
- Nearly all of the internet users in India use mobile phones to access the internet.
- Amazon.in and Flipkart.com are India’s two largest e-commerce retailers.
- Indian companies spent 9,303 Crore on digital advertising in 2017.
A Pie Chart Shows the Use of Mobile Devices During the Diwali Shopping Season in India, 2018
Content of “The Smart Marketer’s Guide To Digital Diwali Campaigns“:
- What’s in it for you?
- Step 1. Look at seasonal factors
- Step 2. Analyze your niche
- Step 3. Understand audience behavior
- Step 4. Know your competition
- Step 5. Create a foolproof plan
- In summary
Number of Pages: