One of the most popular social media platforms in Egypt is Instagram. According to Crowd Analyzer it is the second most popular social media platform.
Without further ado, let’s check some Instagram insights and usage in Egypt;
- According to the Instagram insights and usage in Egypt, male users exceed female users; however, in comparison to 2018, female users are actually increasing. The majority of users are between the age of 13 and 25. Instagram is all about capturing moments on your phone; it still remains to be mainly a mobile app. Android users outnumber Apple users by more than double the amount.
- There are 11 million users in Egypt, 6 million of them are just male users, while 5 million users are female.
- The English users (4.6 million) are less than the Arabic users (11 million).
- The number of male users who access the social media platform via Android is 5.4 million, while 1.1 million access it via iPhone.
- On the other side, the number of female users who access the social media platform via Android is 4.2 million, while 900K access Instagram via iPhone.
Also, here is the interest and hobbies for Instagram users in Egypt;
Take a look at more social media insights in the MENA region here.