A successful holiday season means attracting new customers, making sales, and building relationships that will carry you through the rest of the year. To increase your holiday sales, you have to get potential customers into your store with some efforts and some ingenuity. This guide takes a look back toward the 2015 and 2016 holiday shopping seasons by the numbers and finds to offer an actionable starting point for high impact and results.
A Quick Glance: Personalization & Email Marketing Tips:
- Add a “gifts” tab in your main navigation.
- Create special landing pages for holiday offers.
- Use geotargeting.
- Countdown to Christmas email.
- Personalize product recommendations in every email.
- Send e-gift card emails.
- Send early-bird email for customers starting their shopping early.
An Example to the Countdown to Christmas Email
Content of “19 Tips to Increase Sales During Holiday Season” Guide:
- 2015 Holiday Season by the numbers.
- 2016 Holiday Shopping Trends.
- Personalization Tips.
- Email Marketing Tips.
Number of Pages: