Knowing about the best time to post on social media help you determine the channel-specific distribution strategy that works best for your audience.
17.5 million social media posts by 17,737 brands have been analyzed to provide you with the best times to post on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
The below points provides some of the most effective times to communicate across the most commonly used marketing channels:
Best Time to Post on Social Media by Channel:
- The best time to post on Twitter is on Thursday at 5 pm.
- The best time to post on Facebook is on Thursday also but at 8 pm.
- The best time to post on LinkedIn is on Wednesday at 9 am.
- The best time to post on Instagram is on Friday at 7 pm.
- The best time to post on Pinterest is on Friday also but at 1 am.
Related: 2019 Social Media Image & Video Sizes Cheat Sheet
Best Time to Post on Social Media by Industry:
- The best day of the week to post for airlines on LinkedIn & Instagram is on Wednesday especially at noon.
- This time is also the best to post for apparel and fashion on Facebook.
- Wednesday also is the best day of the week to post for commercial real estate on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Sunday at 11 am is the best time to post for consumer goods on Facebook.
- The best day of the week to post for e-learning on Facebook & Instagram is on Thursday.
Number of Pages: