Many B2B businesses have jumped on the eCommerce bandwagon in recent years as they watched competitors increase market share by giving today’s B2B buyers what they want: a convenient way to shop and buy online, while some B2B buyers still prefer face-to-face interactions with salespeople, most of today’s B2B customers want to buy online.
This is true for all types of B2B buyers, but especially for millennials who have never known a world without the internet. Now that they’re entering management positions with purchasing power and perform half of all B2B research, millennials expect to be able to buy products from businesses online just as they do in their personal lives.
Does your B2B buying experience include these common B2C features?
- High-resolution product images.
- Detailed product descriptions.
- Advanced search capabilities.
- Payment options.
- Personalized promotions.
- Live chat.
A Figure Shows How Avery Dennison Avoided The Mistake of Neglecting-SEO.
The Contents of “Top 10 Ecommerce Mistakes B2B Businesses Make, 2019” Guide:
- Mistake#1 Thinking B2B buyers don’t want to order online.
- Mistake#2 Not providing a B2C-like shopping experience.
- Mistake#3 Not understanding the importance of mobile B2B eCommerce.
- Mistake#4 Neglecting SEO.
- Mistake#5 Thinking you can’t offer custom orders.
- Mistake#6 Not providing payment options.
- Mistake#7 Not providing comprehensive product information.
- Mistake#8 Thinking social proof is only a B2C tactic.
- Mistake#9 Believing that B2B eCommerce requires price transparency.
- Mistake#10 Not integrating your site with other critical systems.
- Final thoughts.
Number of Pages: