Marketers who work in the B2B industry are facing a lot of competitions. The best way to outpace this competition is by staying on top of the latest trends and the most used marketing solutions that proved their effectiveness. Finding new ways that foster relationships through social media & email marketing are currently hot topics in the B2B marketing world.
Take a glance at the top B2B marketing solutions leveraged in 2018:
- Email marketing is ranked as the most used B2B marketing solution by surveyed USA marketers at a rate of 78%.
- Industries events are ranked as the second top marketing solution that was leveraged in the past year by surveyed B2B marketers at a rate of 70%.
- Social media come at next as B2B marketing was used in 2018 by B2B marketers at a rate of 68%.
- Content marketing also listed as a top marketing solution that was used by USA B2B marketers at a rate of 60%.
A Graph Shows The Top B2B Marketing Solutions Leveraged in 2018.
Social media platforms have opened up two-way conversations between businesses. B2B career requires marketers to not only have a marketing background, but also an extensive understanding of business. B2B marketers are often creative-minded individuals who are comfortable working with numbers, statistics, and outcomes.
Take a glance at the top content marketing tactics that were used by B2B marketers in 2018:
- Social media posts are ranked as the most used content marketing tactic by surveyed B2B marketers at a rate of 69%.
- Industry events are ranked as the second most used content marketing tactic at a rate of 63%.
- Native advertising comes at next as top used content marketing tactic by USA marketers at a rate of 57%.
- Newsletters & white papers also ranked as a content marketing tactics used by surveyed B2B marketers at a rate of 54%.
A Graph Shows The Top Used Content Marketing Tactics in 2018.