Needless to say that being active on social media is a great way to get your brand out there and attract new customers. If you’re a beginner or plan to start up your business, this guide will teach you the basics of social advertising across different platforms, as well as show you what great social ads should look like, how to decide on a target audience, and how to measure your success.
Social Media in Australia: the Current State of Play:
- 60% of Australians use the internet for more than five times per day.
- 88% of Australian internet users are now on social media, compared to 79% in 2017 and 69% in 2016.
- Facebook continues as the dominant platform with 91% of internet users, followed by YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Smartphone penetration currently sits at 87%, compared with 76% for laptops and 52% for desktops.
A Table Shows the Average Business Investment in Social Media in Australia (2012-2017)
Content of the “Social Media Advertising for Australian Small Business” Guide:
- Social media advertising in Australia by the numbers
- Average business investment in social media in Australia
- Advertising on Facebook
- Facebook campaign structure
- Facebook ad types and specifications
- Facebook targeting options
- Advertising on Instagram
- Instagram ad types and specifications
- Other social media platforms
- General best practices
- Effective social media ad examples
- Wrapping up
Number of Pages: